|Motorola_Driver_Installer.zip ( 169.59 килобайт ) Кол-во скачиваний: 12731|
Motorola Driver Installer Release Notes
February 3, 2008
1. Motorola Driver Installer Overview
The Motorola Driver Installer was developed to easy the installation of the Device drivers on Microsoft Windows PCs. Currently the INFs and drivers are installed by the Motorola tools independently and there are issues with tools requiring updates to include the new INFs and drivers. This sometimes is not acceptable as an incorrect driver or INF version would be installed on the PC confusing the end user.
This installer is design to pre install the INFs and drivers on the target machine to easy the installation of devices connect over USB.
The installer is also design to clean the machine of all Motorola USB devices that were connected and installed on the system. This is accomplished by searching the registry and removing the device instances as well as parsing through the INF directory looking for any INFs that have the Motorola MDB USB Vendor ID in the INFs. If this is found in the directory the INF and the PNF file that was created is deleted.
The installer logs everything it is doing to the screen as well as the file “Motorola_Driver_Installer_Log.txt” in “Program Files\Common Files\Motorola Shared\MotPCSDrivers” directory.
Finally, to manage the driver versions properly the installer will parse through the drivers directory and update any drivers that are old. During a cleaning operation unneeded drivers will be deleted from the system.
***You must be an Administrator of the machine in order to use this installation***
3. Known Issues List
4. Important Notes:
4.1. WHQL Certification Note
****In order to take advantage of the WHQL certification the device must have WHQL certified software*****
Please contact the device software team for details.
4.2. Suppressing the Driver Signing Warning
In order to suppress the driver warning go to the system properties
For Windows XP:
1. Open the System Properties window by clicking
Start~ Control Panel ~ System
2. Selecting the Hardware Tab
3. Clicking the Driver Signing button
4. Setting the Driver Signing Options to ignore.
4.3. Multi-up/static IP addressing for USB networking driver
The new Motorola USB Networking driver supports multi-up and static IP addressing out of the box. There is no longer any need to take any manual steps to enable this feature.
See the driver release notes for information on how to use each addressing mode.
5. Changes from Previous Versions:
184.108.40.206 -> 220.127.116.11
1. LIBmm32138 - Drv: USB Driver Support for Argon - A9
18.104.22.168 -> 22.214.171.124
1. LIBmm22376 - Drv: Motmodem: implement custom Qualcomm IOCTLs
2. LIBll91957 - External HSDPA 3.6 Rate on Bute not same as Volans & somtimes FTP stuck
3. LIBll91066 - Drv: Motmodem: implement SERIAL_EV_TXEMPTY
126.96.36.199 -> 188.8.131.52
1. Workaround in motmodem.sys for Win2k UHCI crash after standby.
2. LIBmm17479 - Driver installer should remove non-installed device instances
184.108.40.206 -> 220.127.116.11
1. LIBll90483 - Drv: Motmodem should parse concatenated ACM notifications
2. LIBkk95429 - Drv: Selectively enable select-config in motodrv.sys
3. LIBmm16254 - Drv: Motmodem should protect read buffer inside bulk completion routine
4. LIBmm17482 - Drv: Enable bulk transfers by endpoint number in motodrv.sys
18.104.22.168 -> 22.214.171.124
1. LIBll89559 - ST: Can't fax to PC from fax machine using mobile as a modem
126.96.36.199 -> 188.8.131.52
1. LIBll85929 - Drv: ST: LBS device fails to enumerate through UTS after reset
184.108.40.206 -> 220.127.116.11
1. LIBll84386 - Z6 and V9m prevent PC from entering hibernate on XP and Vista
2. LIBll84617 - Motmodem: Preprocess some IOCTLs to avoid GetCommState() issue
18.104.22.168 -> 22.214.171.124
1. LIBll70385 - Support J-Volans M704i 640B config-11 PID
126.96.36.199 -> 188.8.131.52
1. LIBll59940 - Motmodem should preprocess read IRPs to avoid mscomm32.ocx issue
184.108.40.206 -> 220.127.116.11
1. LIBll48846 - Motmodem should do case insensitive compare to find setup GUID
2. LIBll46153 - Add 4908 as single DSP datalogging PID
3. LIBll44203 - Include D000 Locosto PID for Espoo
4. LIBll44198 - Motmodem should ignore DOS symbolic link creation failure
18.104.22.168 -> 22.214.171.124
1. Resolve multi-up issue with motccgp.sys.
126.96.36.199 -> 188.8.131.52
1. Load bus driver for 6415/6413 PID MTP devices to enable mode switching on WMP11.
2. Add workaround for Amp’d V3m with broken P2K interface descriptors.
3. Move all internally developers to one folder to reduce MSI file size.
4. End user package is 100% WHQL certified for Win2k through Vista x64 (modem/dual mode, bus, networking, P2K).
184.108.40.206 -> 220.127.116.11
1. Include Espoo modem and P2K PIDs.
2. Workaround in modem driver for broken Electra host controller driver.
3. Include updated Racer IC502 dual mode drivers.
4. Always remove Qualcomm USB drivers.
18.104.22.168 -> 22.214.171.124
1. Merge USB PID from mdmiden.inf into Motmodem.inf, and remove mdmiden.inf.
2. Add 2A24 and 2A44 as diagnostic port PIDs.
3. Resolve hang while receiving inbound call after SyncML session over TAPI.
126.96.36.199 -> 188.8.131.52
1. Motmodem/motport: resolve memory leak caused by incompatibility with QXDM.
184.108.40.206 -> 220.127.116.11
1. Motusbnet.sys: updated to 1.8 with WHQL certification (2K/XP x86/Vista x86/XP x64/Vista x86).
2. Motccgp.sys: New driver replaces MCCI’s and Netmon composite class generic parent driver.
3. Motccgp.inf: Relplaces motcomposite.inf and Netmon-MF.inf. Added RAZR1x dual mode support.
4. Motmodem.inf & motport.inf: Included RAZR1x dual mode and Netmon configuration support. This package is set up to remove netmon files.
5. Updated MCCI inf and drivers for V2000 and Izar phones (v 18.104.22.168).
6. Included Freescale flash and J-Volans bootloader & config 8 in unsigned P2k.inf.
7. Updated driver installer exe to rescan device tree after driver update to load new drivers for connected devices if any.
8. Updated driver installer exe to run on Windows 2003 Server. Note: Testing of all drivers on Windows 2003 Server environment is not complete.
22.214.171.124 -> 126.96.36.199
1. Small change to Motodrv.sys to resolve missing import issue on Win2k.
2. Include RAZR1x configuration 8 PIDs and Salinas bootloader in unsigned P2k.inf.
188.8.131.52 -> 184.108.40.206
1. Motport.sys: USB COM port driver used for CDMA dual mode and Salinas/Ajar platform devices. This replaces mqdmserd.sys on dual mode.
2. Motcomposite.inf: Loads the composite class generic parent driver (usbhub.sys or usbccgp.sys) for CDMA dual mode devices, as well as config 8 for some P2K phones with broken descriptors. This replaces mqdmbus.inf, motcomp2k.inf, motcompxp.inf, and motcompxp64.inf.
3. Motodrv.inf: Certified composite class/”P2k” driver for all PIDs that were previously in p2k.inf, Motodrv.inf, and motmccip2k.inf. The unsigned “P2k.inf” will be introduced as necessary to support new devices.
4. Motmodem.inf: The modem entries for Q and Norman were merged into this file, deprecating smartfon1.inf.
5. Motmodem.sys: Resolve hang in predial terminal window issue (or LIBkk77996).
6. Resolved “Invalid Argument” issue in the driver installer for users with non-English locales.
7. Properly clean up iDEN devices (VID 0C44) in the driver installer.
220.127.116.11 -> 18.104.22.168
1. Motousbnet.sys: update to 1.7 to resolve remaining assertion failures in GNPO.
2. Motmodem.sys: new WHQLed (XP x86/Vista x86/XP x64/Vista x86) USB modem driver for all devices. This replaces: USBMOT2000/motomdm2/usbser2k/usbserxp/usbsermpt/usbsermptxp/mqdmmdm. The package is set up to remove any instances of those files that it finds.
3. Smartfon1 (Q/Norman modem) is now also using Motmodem.
4. Motport.sys: new USB COM port driver. This driver is not yet signed for CDMA dual mode and Salinas but we are targeting the 2.7 package for this.
5. The installer executable will remove old copies of the WDF coinstaller (pre-RTM 6000 version).
6. The logic to clean up the DriverStore has been improved after a few issues with some users.
7. Add LTE config-11 interfaces for DSP logger.
8. Add a shortcut in the Driver Installer program group to disable serial number usage on all devices.
9. Clear up conflicts between different versions of motswch driver.
10. Upgrade motfilt and motswch drivers to version 22.214.171.124 and pass PREfast. The former will resolve partial installation failures causing missing drivers at device installation time.
126.96.36.199 -> 188.8.131.52
1. Motousbnet.sys: update to 1.3 to work around bulk timeout issue on Ascension for GNPO.
2. Installer executable: silent mode speed enhancements (remove unnecessary steps)
3. Installer executable: use latest DIFXAPI DLLs from Vista RTM WDK
184.108.40.206 -> 220.127.116.11
1. Official release containing the Motorola USB Networking driver (motousbnet.sys).
2. Updated MCCI inf and drivers for V2000 and Izar phones.
3. Updated P2k.inf for Motorola iDEN Interface.
4. Updated driver installer EXE with enhanced suppression of driver not signed warning messages in Windows XP (x86).
5. Updated driver MSI package to run driver installer EXE with elevated privileges (required for Windows Vista).
6. Updated driver MSI package to add shortcut for usblan_ifconfig.exe to user’s programs menu.
7. Changed Motorola_Driver_Installer_Log.txt location to “Program Files\Common Files\Motorola Shared\MotPCSDrivers” directory.
18.104.22.168 -> 22.214.171.124
1. Include new Motousbnet.sys and remove all BLAN drivers.
126.96.36.199 -> 188.8.131.52
1. Updated P2k.sys to 2.5 to resolve E815/ http://motofan.ru/soft/ РСД issue with fast mode switching.
184.108.40.206 -> 220.127.116.11
1. Removed duplicate PIDs between Motmccip2k.inf and P2k.inf.
2. Updated x64 P2k.inf to reflect 18.104.22.168 version.
3. WHQL Q MOL2 (C5e) PID support for modem (Rev_0003).
4. Removed unnecessary file copy directive from Electra host controller INF file.
5. WHQL CDMA dual mode support for 2B44 PID (MSM6125 / Jefferson/Jackson).
22.214.171.124 -> 126.96.36.199
1. Updated P2k.inf with the 3021 temporary PID and WHQL configuration 11 PIDs for LTE
2. Updated with the following WHQL certifications
- QualComm 6125 Boot loader
- QualComm 6125 Composite Mode
- Q MOL2 software
3. Updated the driver installer EXE with more logging information about the target system and installed driver MSI package
4. Updated the Driver installer exe due to updating caused a driver to be removed for other configurations
5. Added Q GSM Modem and flash PIDs to smartfonnw.inf and p2k.inf
6. Added Commercial FOMA drivers for IZAR
7. Updated the P2k.sys to version 2.4 for multi access issue.
188.8.131.52 -> 184.108.40.206
1. Updated USBSER2k.inf and USBSERXP.inf to copy the driver files
2. Updated the P2k.inf to support V2000 Boot loader PID
3. Updated Electra M2501uc.inf to remove the Uninstaller registry reference
220.127.116.11 -> 18.104.22.168
1. Updated motmccip2k.inf to support config 11 WHQL changes
2. Updated the P2k.inf and USBMot2000.inf to include unsupported PID for 3022 and 3021.
3. Updated Motdmmtp.inf to support WHQL changes
4. Updated Electra drivers to latest versions
5. Updated Netmon INFs and drivers
1. Updated driver installer executable to newest version. Removed old versions of the GUI and non GUI executables
2. Added support for CDMA ZLP issues to load modified drivers on the PC.
3. Added 64 bit support for the driver installer, INF files and for the Motorola P2K driver.
4. Added Neptune LTE ROM for the Motorola P2K driver
5. Added new IOCTL to retrieve the device descriptor of the device for the Motorola P2K driver
6. Updated with the following WHQL certifications
- Motorola Q Modem
- Motorola Q MBM
- QualComm 6550 Dual Modem Mode
1. Updated with the following WHQL certifications
- Argon/SCMA-11 Boot loader
- Argon/SCMA-11 Modem Mode
- Argon/SCMA-11 Configuration 8
- QualComm 6500 Dual Modem Mode
- QualComm 6500 Single Modem Mode
1. Updated USBMOT2000.INF for mot switch driver copying
1. Updated motodrv.inf with the following WHQL certifications
- Neptune LTE Bootloader
- Neptune LTE Configuration 8 (Composite Mode)
- QualComm 6550 Bootloader
- QualComm 6550 Configuration 8 (Composite Mode)
- QualComm 6500 Bootloader
- QualComm 6500 Configuration 8 (Composite Mode)
2. Adding common motswitch driver to devices so that there is a common switch IOCTL for all USB configurations
3. Updated P2K.sys for Electra 2 flash switch issue
4. Added Q modem INF to installation package
1. Updated motcomp2k.inf for Windows 2000
2. Updated P2K.inf with Jefferson and Locosto PIDs
3. Updated Installation tool to update files listed in the ini instead of removing and reinstalling the INFs
4. Added registry entries into the installation tool to track INF directories and installation state of the INFs and drivers.
5. Added temporary support for Kenai Dual mode. These are evaluation drivers and will need to be removed once the license is expired.
6. Removal of the pre installed INFs prior to installing 1.5 is mandatory. From this point on only files that are updated will need to be updated.
1. Updated the Driver installer executable to support modified End user driver packages that do not contain Motorola proprietary drivers
2. Update the MSI to include a registry entry for version information
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Motorola\Motorola Driver Installation\Version
1. Added LTE Modem WHQL INFs
2. MCCI and P2K INFs updated to support MTP + Datalogging modes
3. Added WHQL certified motodrv.sys and motodrv.inf for CDMA1x Composite mode
4. Added Electra PCMCIA card drivers
5. Added Commercial FOMA drivers
6. Added CDMA1x Dual mode MCCI evaluation drivers
1. Update P2K.sys from 2.0 to 2.1
Сообщение отредактировал ЛёхаК - 3.2.2008, 11:37