> 

Nik_Black_Diamond™Ver.2 Or Final, my updated fw

nikhill
сообщение 30.8.2009, 5:49

Интересующийся

Из: India
Модель телефона: e8

Рейтинг: 49

Nik_Black_Diamond™ Ver.2 Or FiNal By Nikhil007™ (Nikhil Dhayatkar)

IPB Image

Hi guys here's my new update fw for the Rokr E8 !! Its based on Dragon_Hunter_13ER by xianyuhui .. Thanks to xianyuhui , Sandip_2u( For helping in some issues of the fw ) , ilove3d for Mpkgbox series , tulanix for providing excellent applications ,Xmifeng for 532 Mhz Script , are_ed for providing first.txt , all authors of mgx apps incuded in this flash And special thanks to MMUS.US & Itfunz.com !!

Cg31 is not present in this fw so its not a locked flash and no one will get any bootloader error !! You can flash this over Dragon_Hunter_13ER personally tested by me !!
Please perform format your phone memory as well as memory card after backing them up because master reset and master cleasr is not possible and doing this will help you have no errors with this fw as i havent faced any !!
Master Reset and Clear functions do not work at all !!
Please dont click on device status in shortcuts the phone might hang !! Please dont delete Preload,ezxlocal and linux folder on phone memory it might result in errors in the working of the fw .

Features :

1.Cpu Speed 339 Mhz by default because of that Battery life lasts for longer than 532Mhz + the phone is fast as well .. But i am providing the script made by my friend Xmifeng at moto.it168.com by which you can run Cpu Speed at 532Mhz by default !! The script is present in attachments of the post the readme is included in the attachment .
2.Samba present by default !
3.Sidebar hacked works for all networks http://www.mmus.us/forum/showthread.php?p=95822#post95822 .. Some network id's which were requested are added by default !! For some networks like Rogers it still might not work .

IPB Image

4.Azaan is also present !! It is turned on by default so when the phone loads up for the first time it wil show azaan first and then sidebar for those whose network id's are included in the hsa .. just turn azaan off in phone settings \ homescreen \ custom homescreen
5.Modified Onyx theme mixture of onyx,orange and cmcc theme by xianyuhui named as cmcc in the fw !!
6.Video high bitrate patch added by default !!
7.Some wallpapers,video and ringtones included !! In ringtones check Mum calling and Hanana !!
8.Java full Access enabled !
10.Animated picture included while opening browser !!
11.Turn Off Bluetooth present in Shortcuts ..it is shown when bluetooth is On !!
12.Copy and Paste skins to skins folder .. Even .mgs installation possible ..
13.Java heap size 4096 by default .
14.Message Alert Present By Default .

IPB Image

15.Video Slideshow present .. tHIS feature has been imported to the e8 from em30 .Thanks to Sandip_2u

IPB Image

16.Mpkgbox 2.0 Pro Free Version added !!

IPB Image

17.A new skin RedBlackRokr5 by bev and its HSA by Enigmatic !! Thanks to both of them at motofan.ru !! This skin is included in the preload folder on phone memory ..preload \skins\RBR just copy this RBR skin to your skins folder on phonememory ..
The preload folder also includes a folder named Awesome which has all animated grids and tabs.svg files !!
18.Rockbox added to Sidebar shortcuts . Go in sidebar options there are two options consumer and proffessional select any one of them it is present in one of them !! Shown in the sidebar screenshot above .
19.Startup and Shutdown screens from the previous black diamond fw .
20.The browser profile bug has been cleared by default ..No need to put up the devdetail.wbxml now .. Thanks to Huatz84 for this feature .
21.When you open a wallpaper and say Apply to it will give an option of silent mode wallpaper when you apply it as silent mode wallpaper it will be seen when you put your cellphone on silent !! This is a sidebar dependent feature .
22.FmRadio has a timeout feature enabled .
23.When the sidebar is on and if the music player is minimized it shows up as the left softkey and not on the screen ..just press the red button if you want to switch it off !!

Linux ( A new introduction )

Linux is a new icon and software introduced !! It has been set in Office tools by default !!
If you want you can bring it in the main menu !! More explained below !!

In this app you have :

1. Mpkgbox Switcher :

Mpkgbox 1 ( Open Source ) ; Mpkgbox 2.0 ( Registration Reqd . ) ; Mpkgbox 2.0 Pro Free version & Magicbox ( Registration Reqd.)

IPB Image

IPB Image

A new trick if you open Mpkgbox 2.0 , register it and then open Magic box . Magic box automatically gets registered i.e becomes Magicbox Pro !! Or you can Mpkgbox 2.0 Pro free version !

2. Icon to Adjust :

By default the linux icon is present in the office tools !! This thing gives you an option if you want to switch Linux in the main menu in place of Mpkgbox !

IPB Image

3. Right icon

In the main screen for the right softkey a new icon is shown !! Looks brilliant you can set this On and Off from here !! For using a different icon and adding in the theme the icon name has to be youtube_simple.png ( 48*20 ) and youtube_big.png ( 125 * 24 ) the figures given in brackets are dimensions of the icon !

IPB Image

4.Networking Wizard

You can set the telnet,ftp and Samba enabled in the fw On and Off from here !!

IPB Image

Linux icon :

For adding the linux icon in different skins the name is certificate_mgr_big.png ( 96*96 ) ,certificate_mgr_std.png ( 49*49 ),certificate_mgr_simple ( 19*19 )

Mgx apps in Linux by Default in the fw are :[/COLOR]

IPB Image

IPB Image

1.Rockbox by tulanix with 21 themes + 98 equalizer presets

IPB Image

IPB Image IPB Image

[COLOR="Yellow"]2.Mplayer latest version by tulanix ( Without gain )
3.Picture Flow by crazysunh
4.Sms tracker by tulanix
5.Text Editor by Nestor M
6.E8 Terminal by tulanix
7.FileManger 2.0 by ilove3d
8.ImageMagic Beta by crazysunh
9.Pirate by Nikhil007
a compilation of 12 mgx apps ,
that are : Virtual Memory , Find Lost Java , Backup , Add Turn Off BT to Shortcuts , SysInfo 2.0 , Modify Shortcuts , Java Heap Sizer , Hide , Cpu Speed , Stop Keyboard Vibration , Java Rename , Snapper

Menu Editor removed from Pirate because there were some errors with it !!

In navigation key ( i.e. Up,Down,Right and Left ) you can add all the apps which are present in the linux directory !!

Abt Flashing and recommendations :

As Cg31 is not present all users can flash this !!
More abt it and flashing steps here :http://www.mmus.us/forum/showthread.php?t=9083

Imp : Flash after Flashing NO Rsa BL !!

Autorun Scripts can be added in locations :

/mmc/mmca1/first.txt
/mmc/movinand1/first.txt

/mmc/movinand1/unKnown/myfont.ttf
/mmc/movinand1/unKnown/mynum.ttf

/ezxlocal/autorun.txt
/mmc/mmca1/autorun/S??*
/mmc/movinand1/unKnown/S??*

Usefull paths:

mgx applications are installed:
/mmc/mmca1/mpkgbox
/mmc/movinand1/mpkgbox

mgs skins are installed:
/mmc/movinand1/skins

international language files:
/mmc/movinand1/.mpkgbox/
note: just write the file as xxx_${LANGUAGE_STRING}.lng
follow the ones which you get from ezx_system.cfg
the lang file is a shell script, you can understand it easily too.

FTP:
connect via USB tool or modem tools mode, access FTP in Filezilla,
through ftp://192.168.16.2, username is 'root', password not exist

TELNET:
telnet enabled
connect via USB tool or modem tools mode, access TELNET
through telnet 192.168.16.2, username is 'root', password not exist

Samba :

1.Connect the phone to your pc in usb & tools mode
2.In the address bar type \\192.168.16.2\ and hit enter
3.Bingo!...you have full access to file system ,without using filezilla

iF u r posting this monster pack anywhere on any site it is specified that you should mention my name as im the author .. and should mention the courtesy as MMUS !! Plz post this description as the original description when posting on any other site ..

It is needed to mention these things ..if u dont post you will be forbidden or plzz dont use the mp ..

Please give the phone a proper time to load up , dont hurry it will work fast !!

Thankyou ,

Nikhil Dhayatkar ( Nikhil007™ )
Moderator MMUS , Moderator E8 and Em30 English Station on Itfunz.com , nikhill on motofan.ru and nikhil007 on motofunvn.com,e8mod.pl & moto.it168.com

Special Thanks to MMUS.US,Moto.it168.com,Itfunz.com,Motofunvn.com,Motofan.ru and E8mod.pl !!

Thanking MMUS again for supporting me and all members who are using this flash !!

1 more thing plzz add the fw you are using to your signature ..This might help us moderators to solve ur problems !! Please report to me if any bugs are found i will surely try to solve them !! Thankyou !!

This can be said to be a final if the master clear or reset bug is solved the mp will be recompiled and made a final !! Im not able to upload any other download link because of some speed issues of my internet connection .. Please if anyone can upload it to 4shared or megaupload !! Thankyou !

You will get the download link + 532 Mhz script here : http://www.mmus.us/forum//showthread.php?t=10337

Сообщение отредактировал nikhill - 30.8.2009, 5:55
Юзер вышелВ друзьяВизиткаП/Я
К началу страницы
+Ответить
Neko-mata
сообщение 30.8.2009, 6:27

metallsatanist

Из: Самары
Модель телефона: iPhone XR

Рейтинг: 1610

вот..)) эту версию буду ставить.. отпишусь о багах (надеюсь их нет) smile.gif
К началу страницы
+Ответить
alxey
сообщение 30.8.2009, 7:35

Ветеран

Из: Kiev
Модель телефона: E770v V980 E1000
Прошивка: E8 EM30 V8

Рейтинг: 27

кто то знает как отсюда вытянуть правую софткнопочку?
К началу страницы
+Ответить
klaraivanovna
сообщение 30.8.2009, 7:41

Ветеран

Модель телефона: Droid Maxx

Рейтинг: 57.5

alxey,
это похоже в скине smile.gif
К началу страницы
+Ответить
alxey
сообщение 30.8.2009, 7:43

Ветеран

тоесть если на гуд сток поставить софтину Блекдиамонд и скин из монстра то она у меня тоже появится?
К началу страницы
+Ответить
Spitfire398
сообщение 30.8.2009, 12:34

Мастер

Из: Ukraine
Модель телефона: E398, ROKR E8, DROID
Прошивка: Z-Mod E8

Рейтинг: 8.5

Уж больно неторопливая ета прошывка , даж при макс. частоте проца ... Вообщем чем больше "финтов" - тем больше "тормозов", насколько я понял smile.gif
К началу страницы
+Ответить
Муха05
сообщение 30.8.2009, 16:20

Интересующийся

Из: Махачкала
Модель телефона: E8 5530

Рейтинг: 0

нету никого кто переведет описание прошивки на русский? от гудстока отличия какие?
К началу страницы
+Ответить
alxey
сообщение 30.8.2009, 16:35

Ветеран

отличия такие что работает медленее на много
К началу страницы
+Ответить
Neko-mata
сообщение 30.8.2009, 16:56

metallsatanist

Из: Самары
Модель телефона: iPhone XR

Рейтинг: 1610

ну да медленнее.. только из-за того что тут сразу всё включенно..а если там всё тоже самое включить будет так же думать как и эта..
Муха05,
отличия что нет русского.. зато rockbox, mplayer, и pirate сразу встроенны в прошивку, так же файловый менеджер и текстовый редактор.. Активированна самба, фтп modem&tools и есть ,pkgbox (все версии)
я не понял, а почему нет скина RedBlackRokr5?
nikhill,
this fw don`t have skin RedBlackRokr5? I don`t see this skin for my phone (I have this fw)..
sorry for my bad english )

alxey, сделал.. молодец.., не многие могут позволить себе потратить время, на то что, бы всё это сделать.. А тут из коробки

Сообщение отредактировал metallsatanist - 30.8.2009, 17:07
К началу страницы
+Ответить
alxey
сообщение 30.8.2009, 17:02

Ветеран

Я себе на гуд стоке сделал все тоже самое кроме 4 боксов. Скорость на много выше без разгона, чем тут с разгоном.

Сообщение отредактировал stigr - 31.8.2009, 6:20
К началу страницы
+Ответить
Nik_Black_Diamond™Ver.2 Or Final, my updated fw · Motorola ROKR E8, EM30 · Forum

7 страниц V  1 2 3 > » 
Ответ в темуСоздание новой темы